May 30, 2011

Spartan Sunday

The Spartan Race in Mt-Tremblant was super fun, lots of people racing in mud and under the rain. Dirty!!!
People dressed up (and down) having fun with family and friends. Here are some moments I caught on camera.

This were the true Spartans LOL


Spartans in action

So, Sunday was fun but I was a bit stressed out the whole day. It was raining and usually a little drizzle over my head means that I will get sick! I dressed up very well, had winter running pants, a tank top, long sleeve t-shirt, think cotton hoodie, a rain jacket over all, wool socks and a running cap. I planned in case sun came out I could peel the layers out.


And there you see me wearing all my gear, I was comfy and felt protected, that's important for me!
Well, despite the rain, the cold, and all the rest, I still did not get sick and woke up today Monday feeling awesome, well rested after 9 hours of sleep and ready to visit my Family Doctor who had results from last week's blood tests.

Next Post... Results from the Blood Test and Doctor's Advise... oh please!

No comments: