May 24, 2011

Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th is here and I have an appointment with Ethan, finally, the week was long!

Acupuncture, Back Massage, Bone Cracking-boob squashing, and all the likes. He has a plan for what happened, he was totally prepared and armed with a prescription for Chinese Herbs, this time, the real deal, no more powders, I have to go to the Chinese Pharmacy (well, he calls it the store, I call it the pharmacy) and get this:
This formula is rather big, special, lots of ingredients, it is called:
Xiao Chai Hu Tang + Si Wu Tang with additions (Cold Quell)
We are going to shock my system, so bad that it won't know what hit it! Now, we are talking my language!!! LOL
There is a special way to cook this and I'm excited because I love cooking and this is going to be fun. I hear that this could taste very bad, but at this point I am so desperate that if someone told me that eating sh*t is the cure I would probably eat it, so I am going to drink this, no matter how bad it tastes. Twice a day, day and night, drink away babe!
I am supposed to start drinking this on Monday 16th since I thought that my period was to come in about 7 to 10 days counting from Friday 13th, WRONG!!! I got home and Friday night the signs were there, It was coming, I knew it! So I started drinking on Saturday night.
OMG the taste is BAD, really BAD, HORRIBLE... Really, I have no words to describe it!!! BAD, I just drink, no time to complain. It is however hard to swallow.

The weekend went well and smooth, I felt the sniffles wanting to take over but I didn't pay attention and it didn't happen. This weekend I started my Ashtanga Yoga studies under Mark & Shankara Darby, what a beautiful experience, amazing teachers, beautiful space, loved the whole weekend, except for the drink!
I sent a warning (OK, an email) to Ethan to let him know that there is no way I can go long drinking that! and that I'm not sure how I am supposed to feel after drinking it. I was supposed to drink for four days but four days passed, no period and no more herbs. His advise:  "get four more. I know you are tough so the taste... well it's not a big concern. Please plan to bring some with you next time you come so I can taste it too"  Aha!!!! I am so happy that someone else is going to drink this concoction, and I'm finally going to get him back, can't wait to see his face when he drinks! I won't be the only one drinking this!!!
I asked Hubby to taste my drink, he says NO!!!
And so, the weekend went away and I was feeling fine until Thursday morning came and the storm with it... here we go again!

No comments: