Dec 7, 2011

lululemon Ambassador Summit. Summer 2011

 I was asked to be an ambassador for one of their stores and it has been an amazing thing! I get to spend time with lots people, I teach classes in store, I meet other amazing ambassadors and get to learn about what they do, we go to each other's classes, we organize and participate in awesome events in our city and we meet amazing people that become part of our lives, really, I have made great friends throughout this process and for that I am grateful.

And, to make a long story short, I was invited to the Ambassador Summit 2011 in Vancouver, three days of lululemon culture, development, and fun. It is the way lululemon celebrates how amazing the ambassadors are and how passionate we are about creating strong relationships within our communities and for being role models and a source of inspiration to those in our community. Three days of elevation, inspiration, and relationship building. The most fun three days of my life, a truly elevating experience!
Three days with another 100+ amazing people, we did Yoga with the local stars, we met the master minds behind lululemon, we had access to personal development workshops, we played games, we visited the city, yummy food, a comfy bed to sleep and best of all, we wore Luon all three days!!!
yeah, Luon, one of my favorites fabrics! actually my favorite is Luxtreme.
OK, don't know what that is? check www.lululemon.com this is the gear I wear, the brand I so love and the community I represent. It is more than just clothing, it really is!

Here I am with Chip Wilson, founder of lululemon athletica,fellow ambassador Baskhar and lovely Amanda, store manager from Montreal.

                                  

No comments: